BandCamp Promotion - Summary Ts & Cs
UK only. 18+. Opens 00:00 24/09/07/23, closes 23:59 30/09/23. Internet access required.
Tell us who you would share a 10 pack of Heverlee with for your chance to win.
Entrants on Facebook should comment on the competition post tagging a friend they would like to share the 10-pack with. Entrants on Instagram should follow the Heverlee Instagram account and comment tagging a friend they would like to share the 10-pack with.
Full terms: https://heverlee.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Full BandCamp Ts & Cs
- By entering this promotion, the participant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries UK Limited, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding those residents in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, and excluding employees and the immediate families of employees of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 00:00 24/09/07/23, closes 23:59 30/09/23. Any applications received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
- How to enter: On Facebook or Instagram, comment with the person you’d like to share a 10 pack with under the promotional post.
- Internet access required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
- Maximum of one entry per person per platform. One prize per person. One prize in total across both platforms.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- 1x £100 voucher for Bandcamp (https://bandcamp.com/) and 1x 10 pack of Heverlee beers.
- No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes, or part of a prize, of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned.
- Winners are chosen randomly by the Promoter. Promoter’s decision is final.
- Winners will then be contacted by direct message via the account they entered with, within 7 days of the competition closing. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. If a winner does not verify their details within the 7 days/otherwise fails to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement.
- Winners may be subject to verification and proof of ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) and address may be requested.
- The prizes cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions.
- The beer will be delivered by courier within 28 days of completion of any verification process. The gift voucher will be delivered via email.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or voucher codes.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when claiming their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in: Northern Ireland where Northern Irish laws apply; and Scotland where Scottish laws apply.
- Prize fulfilment for this Promotion is administered by IMA-HOME, The Malthouse, Chadwick Street, Leeds, LS10 1LJ, on behalf of the promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.