Heverlee Glassware Terms & Conditions
Summary Ts & Cs
GB only. 18+. Opens 01/02/21, closes 01/04/21. Purchase a 4x440ml Heverlee pack from a participating outlet and receive a Heverlee glass for free. One gift per customer per transaction, while stocks last. Retain receipt. There will be between 24-48 glasses sent to each participating store. There are a total of 1,200 glasses to be claimed. Excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Full terms: www.Heverlee.com
Full Ts & Cs
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Tennent Caledonian Breweries, c/o Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD
- This promotion is open to GB residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- The promotion will run from 00:00 01/02/21 to 23:59 01/04/21.
- All entrants will receive a Heverlee glass free of charge..
- Purchase a 4x440ml Heverlee pack from a participating outlet and receive a Heverlee glass for free whilst stocks last.
- Between 24-48 glasses sent to each participating store.
- Total of 1,200 glasses to be claimed.
- One gift per customer per transaction.
- Proof of ID may be requested.
- The glass cannot be sold. The glass cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions. The glass is not refundable, it cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods and services.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or voucher codes. Promotion is not valid in stockists that aren’t taking part in this promotion.
- Heverlee reserves the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Heverlee is final.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies.