GB only. 18+. Opens 12pm on 1st February 2021, ends 12pm on 8th February 2021. Internet access required. No purchase necessary. To enter prize draw, visit Heverlee Beer Instagram account, follow the page and comment on the Heverlee Beer Valentine’s Day post, published on 1st February 2021. 3 winning entries will win 6 x 660ml Limited Edition Heverlee Beer, 2 x Heverlee chalices, and 1 x Belgian chocolates box. Multiple entries are permitted however winners can only win one prize. Prize must be claimed within 7 days of being notified by Heverlee Beer. Full terms at https://heverlee.com/terms-and-conditions/notverified/.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency solely in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Heverlee Beer, Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1JD.
1. The promotion is open to Great Britain residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Internet access required and entrants must have an active Instagram account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
4. Multiple entries are permitted however winners can only win one prize per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promotion.
5. The promotional period will run from 12pm on 1st February until 12pm on 8th February 2021.
6. To enter prize draw, please comment on the Heverlee Beer Valentine’s Day Instagram post published on 1st February by tagging another user, and follow the official Heverlee Beer Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/heverleebeer/) before the end of the promotional period. Entries posted after the close of the promotion will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook or Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress or anything that promotes the irresponsible consumption of alcohol will be removed from the promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Facebook and Instagram is subject to the relevant platform’s Terms and Conditions:
8. Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post
9. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
10. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
12. There is a total of 1 prize to be won by 3 winners. Each prize includes 6 x 660ml Limited Edition Heverlee Beer, 2 x Heverlee chalices, and 1 x Belgian chocolates box.
13. Delivery of this prize will be restricted to GB only. NI is excluded from this promotion.
14. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable and must not be offered for resale.
15. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/for more information.
Winner Selection & Notification
16. The winners of the prize will be selected via a randomised computer process between 8th – 12th February. The winner will be selected from all valid user entries made via the social media post on Heverlee Beer’s social media channels during the promotional period.
17. The winners will be notified by the Promoter via direct message on the social media platform through which they entered within 5 working days of the promotion ending. In the event a reply with the aforementioned information for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of notification or the winner is ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to the next chosen winning entry based on random selection from eligible entries. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
18. After the required information has been provided and the completion of any verification process the Promoter will contact the winners to arrange fulfilment of the prize within 5 working days.
19. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of acceptance. This will be delivered via courier.
20. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook and Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook and Instagram.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
23. In particular, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility, liability, loss, or damage sustained as a result of or in connection with this promotion:
24. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. In the event this promotion is affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and associated Government restrictions, the Promoter will update all winners in regards any necessary changes to the promotion.
25. The Promoter has no control over communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of photo ID, which the entrant must provide within 7 days to confirm that they are aged 18 or over. Accepted forms of ID include passport, driving licence and provisional driving licence. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
28. If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available the winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
29. The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity, at the option of the Promoter, with no further recompense.
30. The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
31. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
32. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of Scotland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts unless you live in another part of GB, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.