Summary Ts & Cs:
Northern Ireland only. 18+. Opens 00:00 17/10/22, closes 23:59 31/01/23. Internet access required. Purchase a pint of Heverlee from participating venue. Scan the QR code on in-bar point of sale or enter directly at heverleewin.com and enter required contact details to see if a prize has been won instantly and to be entered into the Tier 1 prize draw. Tier 1 prize winner will be randomly selected from a draw on the day following the promotion. All entrants throughout the promotional period will be entered into the draw for the Tier 1 prize. Tier 2 prizes are randomly allocated by time, so the first entrant after the allocated winning moment wins. 300 winning moments available. Any unclaimed winning moment prizes reallocated to wrap up draw. Purchase necessary. Retain receipt. There are a total 301 prizes to be won. Tier 1 prize: 1 sound system. Tier 2 prizes: 100 Heverlee sweatshirts, 100 Heverlee t-shirts and 100 Heverlee Tote bags. Maximum of one entry per person per day. Maximum of one Tier 1 prize and one Tier 2 prize per person only. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days. Full terms: https://heverlee.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Full Ts & Cs
- By entering this promotion, the participant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
- Promoter: Tennent’s NI Limited, 6 Aghnatrisk Rd, Hillsborough BT26 6JJ
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to Northern Ireland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Purchase necessary. Retain receipt.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 00:00 17/10/22 to 23:59 31/01/23. Any applications received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically rejected.
- How to enter: Purchase a pint of Heverlee from a participating venue, scan the QR code on in bar point of sale or enter directly at heverleewin.com and then enter required contact details. Participating venues include but are not restricted to NI on trade pub venues. You will be required to enter your name, address, email address, mobile number and date of birth for your chance to be entered into the Promotion.
- Internet access required. Participants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet. These costs may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Participants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
- Maximum of one entry per person per day. Maximum of one Tier 1 prize per person and one Tier 2 prize per person only.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- There are a total of 301 prizes to be won. Prizes comprise of:
- Tier 1: 1 Gallo home sound system dipped in Heverlee blue worth £2,099. Sound system includes:
- Bluesound Powernode 2 amp. A streaming amp that customers can use with Amazon, Apple, Tidal and Spotify and has Tunein radio to any radio station in the world
- 2x Micro SE Gallo Tops (with brackets) in Heverlee Blue
- Profile Sub that can be wall-mounted, go on the wall or under your sofa. It is self-powered and plugs into the sub out on the Bluesound amp. Finished with Heverlee Blue and comes with 2 front grills.
- Tier 2: 100 Heverlee sweatshirts, 100 Heverlee t-shirts and 100 Heverlee Tote bags.
- Where the prize includes Heverlee sweatshirts and Heverlee t-shirts, the items will be available in large only, subject to availability whilst stocks last.
- No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes, or part of a prize, of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned.
- The prizes cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions. The prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods and services in whole or in part. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or voucher codes.
- Tier 1 prize winner will be randomly selected from a draw at the end of the promotion.
- Tier 2 Winners are chosen by winning moments algorithm. Prizes have been randomly assigned to guaranteed winning time slots via a secure, independently verified computer-based program. If your time of entry matches the guaranteed winning slot or you are the first person to enter after the time slot has passed, then you will win the prize allocated to that time. There is a total of 300 winning moments available across the Promotion Period. All prizes are available to be won but no guarantee all prizes will be won.
- If any prizes remain unclaimed at the end of the promotion, a wrap up draw will be held on 09/02/23 from all valid losing entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be notified via the email address provided on entry within 24 hours of the wrap up draw to confirm their win. Winners will have 7 days to verify their e-mail address via a validation link within their winner notification email. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. In the event that a winner does not respond in time to accept their prize, or is ineligible or rejects the prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat twice after which all unclaimed prizes will be null and void. The prizes will be delivered by courier within 28 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process.
- Tier 1 winner will be randomly selected from a draw on the next working day following the end of the promotion period (01/02/23). All valid entrants throughout the entire promotional period will be entered into the draw for the Tier 1 prize. They will then be contacted by email via the email address provided on entry to confirm their details. Winners have 7 days from date of sending to verify their e-mail address via a validation link within their email. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. If a winner does not verify their details within 7 days/otherwise fails to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and reallocate the prize to the wrap up draw.
- Tier 2 winners will be notified instantly after completing their details if they have won a prize. They will then be contacted by email via the email address provided on entry to confirm their details, winners have 7 days from date of sending to verify their e-mail address via a validation link within their email. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. If a winner does not verify their details within the 7 days/otherwise fails to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and reallocate the prize to the wrap up draw.
- Winners may be subject to verification and proof of ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) and address may be requested.
- The prizes cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions.
- The prizes will be delivered by courier within 28 days of the end of the promotion and the completion of any verification process.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or voucher codes.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
- The Promoter will make available the sweatshirt, t-shirt and tote bag prize winner’s surnames and counties of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the first prize winner’s details by emailing email@example.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where an entrant is believed to have exceeded their entry allowance or there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- Where an entrant is believed to have exceeded their entry allowance or not complied with these terms and conditions in any other way, all entries received from that individual will be disqualified.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and when claiming their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of Northern Ireland, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- This Promotion is administered by Multiply Agency 1-2 Sciennes Gardens, Edinburgh, EH9 1NR, Scotland on behalf of the Promoter. The prize fulfilment will be completed by Orchardville Society Limited, a charity incorporated in northern Ireland with registration number 102003.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.